Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We are like dominoes.
I fall for you.
You fall for someone else.


There's this guy who liked this girl. I wouldn't say he fell in love for the girl, since he would say he had never experienced anything like that in his life. He is a nice guy, quite popular among the girls too. However, the girl didn't like him as much as he liked her.

This girl is in love with someone else. The sad fact is, she wasn't even sure if the guy she's in love with also shares the same degree of interest with her. This time, though, she's willing to take a risk. 

The first guy, the one who liked the girl, found out that the girl liked Guy B. He now knew why the girl is growing distant from him. Now, he no longer wants to be friends because he felt betrayed and rejected.

Ok, so that's the story of the nameless domino people.

A friend once told me that falling in love is a miracle. I have to agree with that. For two people to feel the same way about each other must be some form of a miracle. Anonymous once said that the easiest thing in life is to love someone but the hardest part is finding someone who loves you back. There goes the domino illustration.

Incidentally today, I saw a friend who, I think, might have found that person who loves him back. I tried asking him to hang out on Friday night to eat at Bonito's (since I'm very broke and Friday's his salary day) and he refused me with a smile. He has a date already, he said. I am sincerely happy for him.

This friend had been the lonely kind for so long and I knew that in so many ways I have been causing him those feelings too. I learned a special lesson recently--acceptance. So yeah, I hate change and I am boxed within the set of principles given to me since I was three, but I think I'm growing up now. I learned that there's a very deep, untold story on how everyone chose to be that way.

Dear friend, I know you never read my blog, to say the least. That's why I gathered enough courage to write about you. So many times I tried to talk you out from becoming who you really are, but things have changed now. I'm very much happy that you have someone now. I should meet him one day, when the time is right. I love you, friend. Be happy with your man! :)

Oh by the way. People are thinking that I'm blocking them from Facebook. That's true! Just kidding. I tried that before, but it never worked. I hid my profile from this particular person. I totally forgot that he has another account, so he noticed that I was indeed hiding. So, I realized that it's never nice to do that. Today was a different story, though. What happened was, Facebook won't let me sign in anymore because I deactivated my account like 5 times in day! That's because I'm just hiding my profile to everyone altogether! Hahaha. I'm sorry guys. If facebook won't let me sign in tomorrow, I won't return everrrrrrrrrrrrrr. 

Joke. :)

I'll just make a new one. But hopefully not! I don't want to lose that one. It's hard to add up people againnnnn. But hey, that's something to be busy at! Lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment