Saturday, July 2, 2011

We don't talk anymore.

I wanted to write about this yesterday, but I was so sad I couldn't think straight. So yeah, the clouds in my head have already cleared so I think I can pursue my writing today.

Not that it will be any better today than before. Lol.



Two nights ago, I dreamed of a friend I used to have back then. We used to talk a lot. We shared secrets. Most of our interests were the same. We laughed together. We dreamed together. We do stuff together.

But things happen, and since then, there wasn't any "we" anymore.

There are so many people in my life I've seen and met. Many people I've ridden a jeepney with. Many people I've exchanged hi's and hello's with. But out of all these people, who will I continue seeing? Knowing? Talking with?

I've always been so distant and afraid of letting myself into a person's life. But I guess I'm wrong in living this way for a long time. I've seen people come and go. Maybe if I had not lived this way, I could have kept all those valuable people in my life.

Gah~! Emo much.


No comments:

Post a Comment