Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Student again!

Back in the day, Yna and I used to sit in in each other's class. Today, I sat in her class. The only difference is, she's the lecturer now.


That tiny tiny tiny creature in front is Ma'am Yna. It's kind of weird seeing her there. That girl, who I talked nonsense with, is now talking about scientific blah blahs to these students. The weirder part is, that guy in gray, was her batchmate and the rest of the people in his row. She said she felt awkward seeing her batchmates taking her class. I would know, I found it really awkward too. This guy in gray was also my classmate way back in my freshman year in my Asian History class. 

Anyways, my friend is teaching Nasc 4. If I'm not mistaken the course title is the Wonderful World of Life. Joke. Omit the wonderful, it's just world of life. But I tell you, it's really wonderful. We talked about tapeworms, slugs, and leeches. Amay-zing.

Not convincing, eh? Hahaha. I know. Biology is not my thing. But I had a good time this afternoon, bias aside. *winks*

2 comments:

  1. wee haha i want to see Ma'am Yna's teaching prowess

    ReplyDelete
  2. true. pa-appointment ka sa kanya. haha. saya. :)

    ReplyDelete