Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I got sunshine on a cloudy day!

I felt sunshine on my skin today (finally).

No, not really. It was a rainy day today but I had to get out. My mom practically pleaded just for me to get out of the house. She complained about how I have no plans with my life and how I really don't want to find a job.

I initially planned to go to the university early in the morning. Like the usual plan in my head, I wanted to wake up at 7am today to get back to my exercise routine. But yeah, I failed myself again and woke up at 8:30 am. Mind you, that's very early compared to my recent wake-ups.

My mom reminded me that I have an appointment today to get my documents for "future employment." Lol. I cringed a little when I said that. Anyways, I told my mom that maybe I should just go there after lunch, then she angrily blurted out that it was again my way of putting off what I needed to do. I told her I was broke and she said she'll give me money just for me to get out of the house. Ha-ha. Man, I love my home too much.

Anyways, hopefully tomorrow, I'll get enough guts to send my resume to a company I'm eyeing. It's just a part time job, though. But to tell you honestly, I'll rather have two part time jobs than one full time job. Why? Because I can't let go of my free time. Ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment