Thursday, July 21, 2011

Emptying my backpack

I'm going to delete:

-songs I never really listened to.
-movies I have no intention of watching.
-ugly photos.
-people in my life who I don't really like.




Joookes. :)


God, I'm bored. I wonder what it's like living in a new city. Starting anew. Then I would change my name and forget the past. Oh! This is better. What if I had amnesia. Then I'll forget everything and everyone. Then I'll make brand new memories. Memories that are better than my original ones.

However, I would never really know if it's better. I would not have a point of comparison. Maybe, when I'm there in that situation, I would write here on my blog and say something like, I wish I never had amnesia or I wish I had never moved or stuff.

Why do we always want what we can't have? Okay, let me rephrase that. Why do I always want what I can't have?

Nah. I'm just bored.

I am happy as I am. I don't want people to think I am sad when I am actually not. My grandpa's sister said I look sad in church. My mom is constantly checking my FB statuses to see indications of sadness. Random people are giving me advices and encouragements I don't really need. I think they are making up things in their mind. I am actually a very happy person. Very happy. Very happy indeed.

At least, I'd like to believe that. OMG, give me amnesia.

So, I suddenly wondered. What do you need to see so people can tell you are happy? I wish someone would answer that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment