Friday, July 1, 2011

It's officially July.

Time sure travels fast.

It's been more or less three months since I graduated from college. I'm still here--with no plans, no sense of direction, and nothing new on mind. July, July, I need you to inspire me.

I better straighten up my life starting today.

I promise to:

1. Wake up early later. Maybe 6 or 7 AM.
2. Finish the whole write-up I was supposed to finish yesterday.
3. Start the lay-out for the booklet tomorrow and hopefully finish half of the pages.
4. Write a sensible and remarkable resume that will get me hired in a decent company.
5. Stop checking my Facebook account every five minutes of the day.
6. Stop doing delaying tactics just to drag on my working hours.
7. Stop eating junk food.
8. Stop watching too much drama.
9. Stop staying up late at night.
10. Stop drinking too much caffeine.
11. Get a haircut. (People think I have extensions on already.)
12. Have a medical and dental check-up before my health insurance expires.
13. Save up money for future use.
14. Tutor students at least two hours a day for additional income.
15. Read my Bible, pray everyday.



There. I hope I can do all these things in a day.

So help me God! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment