Saturday, July 9, 2011

In order to be walked on, you must be lying down.

Wow, I feel depressed.

One thing weird about me, when I feel really bad about something I cry then I suddenly feel the need to puke. Today, I cried then puke. I must have felt really bad.

These are one of those days when I actually feel bad about myself. I am never the miss pretty or miss popular girl. I was never the most intelligent girl. I wasn't the life of the party. I'm just me--a typical, ordinary girl. If I were a character in a movie or a series, I'll probably be that girl in the blurry background.

So I have no expertise whatsoever, I'm not even mighty driven about something I would want in life, but I don't really need anyone shoving that in my face. I don't understand how some people can make you feel bad about yourself just so they can feel better about themselves.

I maybe am insignificant. I have low self-esteem and I don't feel special at all. But I won't let you walk on me. I won't be lying down anymore. I won't let you continue your habit of pulling me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment