Friday, July 29, 2011

Those awkward moments

I probably am spending a lot of time at home that when I went out, I experienced a lot of awkward moments. I am starting to fear people.

Joke!

I visited my dentist again today. I had to ask her something about my teeth and she said it was fine. Maybe I am getting paranoid that my teeth would all fall off one day. On my way there, I sat beside this manong inside a trike. His face was really familiar, but I couldn't seem to remember him. I was pretty sure he is related to my family in one way or another, but I really couldn't remember. Then, he started talking with me. Yeah, that awkward moment when you can't reply to the person beside you because you can't remember his name. Dang.

Then I had to withdraw some money so that I can buy a mouse and earphones. The one I bought eleven days ago were already broken. I was in line in the atm when I suddenly realized that one of my professors in college was in front of me. I don't know why, but I really find it awkward to be standing next to someone from the academe. Actually, there isn't no reason why I should feel awkward with this professor because I kind of think she likes me (as a student of course!). She gave me good grades in her class and my friends told me she talked about me in their class. She even read my paper in front of the class. But I really don't know, I just find it awkward trying to have a small talk with someone as dignified as she is. Lol.

And I experienced other awkward things that I feel lazy writing about. I'm sleepy now! Goodnites! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment