Friday, July 15, 2011

Random

Hi. My name is Cy.
I am twenty.
I don't understand a lot of things.
That's why my head is filled with questions.
Sometimes, I get answers.
Sometimes, I don't.
My mom thinks I'm independent.
My dad asks my mom about me.
My brother thinks I'm weird.
I think I have inferiority complex.
I like kids.
I wanna be a preschool teacher someday.
Someday, when I have saved up enough money.
When my mom could say to thy neighbors I'm well accomplished.
I like to laugh.
But I barely laugh hard.
Unless when I'm with people I know.
I like poems.
A lot.
I like songs, too.
I secretly wish I have a good singing voice.
I like coffee.
And I think my Facebook's being hacked because captchas pop every now and then.
My password could be found on my favorite mug.
This mug was given to me as a graduation gift.
I don't text a lot.
People think I ignore their texts.
I just forget to reply, that's all.
I don't watch TV.
I hate crowded places.
I don't smoke.
But sometimes, I am tempted to do so.
Just a stick.
And I'll live peacefully forever.
I used to like dancing.
I like reuniting with people from the past.
They think I've changed.
I think they did, too.
But I still love reuniting with them.
I love my family.
I mean, family as in extended family.
But sometimes, I don't feel loved.
Sometimes, I feel like an outsider.
But I know they love me too.
Maybe they just aren't very showy.
I want to go to Japan someday.
And see cherry blossoms.
And eat the momo fruit.
And lots of takoyaki.
I like staying at home.
I like the sound of the rain.
It's very comfortable.
But I hate having my shoes wet.
I like ballet flats.
I wanted to learn ballet as a kid.
But I never did.
My phone is white.
But I wanted to change it.
My earphone's cord became broken.
So it stings the side of my face when I put it on my ears.
Now, that tape on the side of my bed finally had a use.
I taped the broken cord to fix it.
I'll buy a new one when I get my pay this month.
I'll probably get pink.
Or orange.
Depends on my mood that day.
I like flowers.
And butterflies.
But not unicorns.
I don't think they're real.
But I dreamed of becoming a mermaid when I was a kid.
I miss my friends.
I wish I can meet them this moment.
My fingers are tired.
My back hurts.
My eyes are sleepy.
But I can't stop.
Tomorrow, I have to wake up early.
I wish I could do that.
My mom would probably wake me up.
Someone's getting married.
We have to be there.
My Lola's birthday is on Saturday.
I bought her a present.
I wish she'll like it.
I wish she'll give me a kiss on the cheeks.
I wish she'll be happy.
And she'll feel loved.
She loves me a lot.
I love her, too.
On Monday, it's my brother's birthday.
I planned on giving him a present.
But he has his money now.
My other Lola said he saw my brother in the newspaper.
I found that funny.
He is socially awkward, according to him.
My father describes my family as workaholic.
I hide from people I don't like.
I have an avoiding personality.
But I don't believe in personality tests.
I feel completely stupid at times.
Other times I feel super genius.
I like arts.
But I don't feel like I'm good at it.
Much like in everything else.
I haven't read the bible in the longest time.
I feel bad about it.
But I don't know how to get back on track.
I should probably be sleeping now.
And end this.
By the way, did I tell you I'm random?
Ktnxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment