Monday, July 18, 2011

Blue Valentine


Blue Valentine is heartbreakingly beautiful. I'm the kind who watches the falling in love themed movies, but I found this movie amazing. The cinematography, the story line, everything is just so perfect. There's just a downer, though. I'm afraid of marriage now. Lol.

This movie is about falling out of love. Which is sad. Very, very sad. I love how the movie would show how they found each other at the beginning, then it would cut to how they were falling apart. I can't help but side on Dean, though. Not because he is Ryan Gosling. Maybe, a bit, but I seriously think his character is the one who wants to keep the family together. I can't understand how cold Michelle Williams' character has become. In my honest opinion, I think she has gotten tired of Dean and wants to move on to another man. I am actually preventing myself from thinking that Frankie, their kid, might be Bobby's (the ex-boyfriend) actual daughter.

Anyways, I love the credits part of this movie. I love how people are now becoming more and more creative when it comes to packaging credits. Good job! :)



PS, the photo's not mine. Thanks Google! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment