Thursday, July 7, 2011

List


I don't have a Tumblr, but I find Tumblr posts really amusing. I hope you don't mind me re-blogging it here. :)

Anyways, I find this list really cute. But among everything written here, these are the ones that got through me:

5. Hug me from the back.
My favorite scene in all the Korean dramas I've watched is that of Goong, when the female lead is salivating on the male lead's back. I found it really cute that she wanted to hug him real bad, but she's forcing herself not to. Haha. Since then, I find guys with backs like Joo Ji Hoon attractive. :)

So anyways, why do I like hugging from the back? I like surprises and I'm not a very touchy person. So, I have to be surprised in order to have skinship. Lol. Holding hands tightly would be a lot more romantic or kissing hard maybe, but Idk, this suits me best, I guess.

6. Go to church with his family.
I am very family oriented and I have a Christian background. In my opinion, nothing beats this item in the list. If someone ask you to go to church with him, it means his feelings for you are real because he doesn't only care about the life you're living right now, but the life that you'll live for all eternity. 

8. Write a song only for me.
It doesn't matter if he can't sing or he writes well, but this idea is really sweet. There's this popular artist in Youtube named JRA, I really like the sincerity of his songs. I mean, who can put cucumbers and bluetooth in a song and still manage to make it sound romantic? I could listen to that song over and over again and still feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Haha.

9. Stop me from sleeping just so he could talk to me a little more.
If not for my part-time job as a tutor, I probably won't improve my conversation skills. I am very boring and uninteresting to talk with. I think I am more of a writer than a speaker, not that my writing skills are any better. So if anyone would just stop me from sleeping just to talk with me a bit more, then I guess he was able to see past through my boring-ness and uninteresting-ness. For me, that's really cool.

14. Help me with my homeworks or do my projects.
Too bad I'm out of school already. Haha. But this may be rooted to Ely Buendia's line, "Gagawin ko ang lahat pati ang thesis mo." A few months ago, I really needed that Ely Buendia. Hahaha. Anyways, I was able to finish studying without him. So for students! Find yourself an Ely who cares about your education. :)

20. And most especially, tell me "I love you" with all of his heart and show it in his own special way.
I don't really mind if I don't hear I love you everyday. I've grown up in my family being less "malambing" than the usual ones. We rarely say I love you to each other, or hug each other, or give family kisses. It's like we're more of a barkada living under the same roof. Though we don't show it that much, we know deep inside that we care and love each other.

So maybe that's why way of showing my affection is also not through words. I want to feel love and not only hear it. Somebody told me before that everyone has a different language of love and that's what I wanted. A not so typical way of showing someone's love. <3



Ang cheeeeeesy. Sorry, that's what you get when I'm stuck at home all day watching romantic flicks and stuff. :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment