Thursday, July 7, 2011

Break-up


I can't imagine how painful it is to break up with a person you have practically been used to seeing, talking with, and hanging out with for so many years. I haven't experienced a lot in life, so I wouldn't really know.

But here are my thoughts: It's kinda messed up how people can stay in someone's life for a long time and then when trouble strikes, they would leave you just like that. I hope that that won't happen to me. If I'll fall deeply in love with someone, and that someone doesn't really have thoughts of staying in my life for good, I hope the good Lord would immediately cut our story short.

I know everything happens for a reason, but the thought of it really scares me. Like you would give your all to that one person--your dreams, your time, your life but he won't do the same. And just like that, he'll leave you hanging on, waiting, thinking that maybe somewhere in the back of his mind he also has thoughts similar to yours.

I have a friend who has a recent break up. I feel sad about it myself. When she said that when she's alone in her room, loneliness starts to take over, I feel like flying all the way to her house and make her feel ok. Hey, I would also want someone like that if ever I felt this way.

Hay, love. </3

Sabi nga ni Henry Youngman, "You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it." Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment