Sunday, July 3, 2011

Heaven's Postman

Honestly, I kind of feel sad that I don't have anything to do for the rest of my days now. I was plan-less before, now I think my plan-lessness doubled up.

But thanks for a movie I watched, I now know what job to look for.


What if this guy shows up and offers you a part time job for 20 dollars an hour? Lol, I'll gladly take it without any doubt...even if he introduce himself as an angel.

I was recommended to watch this movie entitled "Heaven's Postman." It's a Korean movie about a guy who made a deal with God. He was in coma and while being in that condition, he works as a postman delivering "appropriate" letters to heaven. He sorts out letters that could only be sent to heaven.

The postman couldn't be seen by anyone except for those who still yearn for their lost loved ones. There's this girl who lost her lover, and she couldn't move on. She sent hate letters to her lover about why he left her. The postman fell in love with the girl. The girl fell in love with the postman. Oh boy, I'm not really good with summarizing, so you can just read the whole summary in this link.

So, I found this movie really sweet and easy to watch. Most Korean movies are like that. That's why I love watching them. They make you feel good inside.


Lucky, isn't she? :)

However, that wasn't my favorite scene. And that's not a lie *wink*

Anyways, here's my favorite part (for real):


I always find old people still being in love with each other very romantic. I cried a little when the grandpa thought her wife cheated on her. Oh, such pain. Not that I've ever been cheated on before. But hey, just the thought of it really makes me sad. And then, when they meet in heaven, and grandma was waiting for grandpa, it reaffirms that she really loved him very dearly.

This scene makes me feel happy inside. I hope that when I get to heaven, I'll see the people who climbed up heaven's stairs before me. I suddenly missed my bestfriend and first inaanak, Abog. 

Gosh, I miss you so much. If you were here, you could have seen your baby sister grow up. She's very cute and cuddly and funny and I'll take care of her and be her bestfriend the way I've been to you. Wow, I'm crying right now. I missss you so much and I still wish you're here with us. 

Though I know you're in a safer, more peaceful place now. I love you. And you'll always be remembered. Wait for me in heaven, okay? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment