Friday, July 15, 2011

Get tangled up with me.

Even when I grow old, I think I would never get tired of watching animated movies. It just got a heart, that no other movies have.

Today, I watched Tangled. Awwww. I love it! <3333

I remember when I was enrolled in my Marketing class, our instructor had this bonus question for our exam. He asked what our dream date was, because it was Valentine's day. I wrote what to me was the most romantic, but my instructor didn't think that it was. I wrote something like putting up a make-your-own theater in our backyard. To me, that was romantic. Haha. But I didn't get the whole score for it.

Anyways, today I think I changed my mind! To me, this is very romantic:




Even the chameleon thought so!


Ahhh. It's so sweet. Floating lanterns while riding the boat, while singing how they were living in a daydream, how life was so blurry until they found each other. <3

Then, there goes her first heartbreak:


Oh such big eyes. Wish I have those~~

But then, the good part about these movies is they won't leave you on a sour note. Of course, Eugene came to the rescue. I love this part so much. It just shows how the two are willing to sacrifice for one other. Rapunzel is willing to live the rest of her life in the dark just to save Eugene. He, on the other hand, gave his life just for Rapunzel not to live her life in seclusion. Aww, true love~~~


Oh, wait. This is also the best part! Hahaha. Eugene said, "You are my new dream." And she responded with, "You are mine, too." Awwwwwwww. True love~~~

Lol. I don't know how something so familiar and so childish can make me feel happy. I've read and heard Rapunzel's story a thousand times and yet, I enjoyed watching Tangled. So cheesy a line as "She's a princess worth waiting for" can make me go giddy, which won't really happen any other day. I don't have a thing for the lines "princess" and "waiting". But anyways, it made me feel like I just found a new crush. Haha.

Another thing is, this movie didn't have a prince. Which makes a lot of sense. Not everyone of us will end up with princes. But as Gossip Girl once said, "Sometimes, a fish out the water isn't as bad." Hey, I wouldn't mind a Eugene for myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment