Saturday, July 2, 2011

Heartstrings

Hello, free time. Hello, lazy hobbies. Hello, Korean dramas. Lol.

Wow, today I might find the drama that I might possible hooked into. Heartstring! :)

I loved You're Beautiful and two of the stars of the said drama are the leads to this new Kdrama. I wasn't a big Yong Hwa fan in the past, but he really looked cool with his annoying, rude, cold character in this. Actually, anyone annoying, rude, and cold in dramas looks cool to me!

However, I think I have my favorite character in the drama. This one:



He's sooo adorable. Hahaha. In reality, I'd go for a nerdy type than the popular jock. So I'd take this one, thanks. :) Plus, he's hungry all the time! Suits me. :DD

I never liked traditional music, but maybe this will change my mind. I especially liked the scene wherein Park Shin Hye's group played traditional music and then Yong Hwa's band played the rock version of it. Coolio.




For some weird reason, this drama reminds me of Goong (my ultimate fave!). Maybe because Yong Hwa's character's name is Shin and he's in love with a ballerina.

Hope I won't get tired watching this! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment