Thursday, July 28, 2011

Live

I don't understand how some people can be so narrow-minded when it comes to people committing suicide. I heard people talking about a certain someone who died (it's not Amy Winehouse, btw). They said, "She committed suicide JUST because of that?" In my opinion, it's not "JUST because of that" that people could actually think about taking their own lives.

Some people should know that not everyone of us has the same level of tolerance to pain. We have different degrees of how much pain we could handle. I also feel bad for people who would rather die than live. However, I think it is not right for anyone of us to judge people on why they made such choice.

People fight their own secret battles everyday. I wish people could care more and judge less. What do we know? We might save a life just by giving someone a hug or lending an ear or giving out our best smiles.

Ow! Positive vibes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment