Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Parenthesis

I would have wanted to watch Crazy, Stupid, Love today but the file I downloaded last night has a password. And before I get that password, I had to answer a survey. And after answering that survey, I had to give my mobile number. Then, I gave up. I tried downloading a new torrent file for the movie, but so far it's still 99.2% after two hours. Maaan, that sucks.

Anyways, I was able to watch "Up in the Air" today. This was given to me a year ago by a good friend, Bianca. I don't know why I didn't watch it before, maybe because I thought George Clooney is too old for me or too actioney for me. But I was wrong. I'm so sorry George Clooney, I realized that age is nothing but numbers. Lol, Jk.

This movie is great. :)


These past days I felt really lazy to do screencaps so here's a pic I found on the net again. I wanted to use a different one, but I can't find the url. So anyways, if I did do I screencap, I would have done this part:

Ryan: I thought I was a part of your life.
Alex: I thought we signed up for the same thing... I thought our relationship was perfectly clear. You are an escape. You're a break from our normal lives. You're a parenthesis.
Ryan: I'm a parenthesis?


Oh gosh, I hate that b. I learned a lot from her, though. I would never, ever be someone's parenthesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment