Saturday, July 23, 2011

I see your name everywhere.

So I am reading this book that a friend recommended me to read. She told me that that book is like the story of her life. I tried reading the book in hopes that I can understand her better and the current decisions she made in life.

There's this part that got into me. The character in the book described one of the things they did in the lab for, maybe, his Science class. Oh god, me and my memory. But anyways, according to him, rats would endure a certain degree of pain depending on their desire of something, say, a type of food. So the experiment goes like this. Inside the cage, or whatever they were put into, the rats would be placed at one side and a food on the other. The rat would come running to the food. Then there were electricity wires, or whatever they are, along the path of where the food is. The rat would try and try to get the food on the far end of the cage but after several trials, he would give up. However, when the food is replaced to a food that he really likes, he would endure the pain of being electrified no matter what.

So, I tried doing this recently. I think I am becoming weird. When I wake up in the morning, all of I can think of is *. I tried to isolate myself to see if I would feel like running back to *. It was quite bearable at first, but as the days go by, I think I am...wait, I lost my adjectives.

Why do I see your name everywhere? When I watch a movie, there's a certain * there. It maybe a producer and actor or whatever. I didn't know your name's that popular. Had I not met you, I wouldn't have noticed how many times your name appears on the credit roll.

When I met up with friends and they suddenly brought up a topic about this certain actor and his love life, I thought they were talking about you. That actor wasn't my friends' type. But they did talk about you. I mean the actor with the same name.

When I put my playlist on random, your song comes up. I tried pressing next but my fingers won't let me. When I close my eyes your image comes up.

Why does these things happen?

My friend might be right. I am becoming delusional.

No comments:

Post a Comment