Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I miss you, P.

I've never realized how much I missed taking photos until today. Yes, my boss called me late in the afternoon to take some ID photos of his employees, but it still brought me so much joy.

I know I'm not the best photographer around, I don't even know if I will ever be great. The aperture-shutter speed-iso combo became really confusing to me--not that I actually mastered them in the past. But, hey, all I know is that photography makes me happy. :)

Someone told me before that girls like things they can't have. Maybe photography is that something I can't have. My photos always come mis-framed or out of focus or bitin, but I'd like to believe there's still room for improvement.

Gosh. I suddenly miss everyone in CPS. Wish I can go back to the summer of 2010.

:)




Lol. This is actually the first picture I can take credit for in this blog. I took my little cousin's photo today as well. And I don't have the original copy of the pic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment