Thursday, June 23, 2011

I hate FRIED CHICKEN!!!

It has become my habit to oversleep in the morning that leads me to go to work at 11am. So yeah, I am more or less two hours late for my work. So in turn, I don't have lunch breaks anymore, well primarily because I eat brunch at home and I'm still full by lunch time.

So when I get home, I am very very very hungry. At 5pm, dinner is not yet served. So I take a nap. However, it is not a very good idea. The old Filipino saying, "Magbiro ka na sa lasing, wag lang sa bagong gising" is very true. I'm such in a bad mood now.

Mama told me that we're going to have Chicken Adobo tonight. I wouldn't mind not having adobo tonight had she not told me. I have this thing for setting my mind in doing something. I've already set my mind that I'm gonna eat adobo tonight so I am really really depressed at the moment.

I'm very hungry but I really don't feel like eating fried chicken tonight. Mama also cooked noodles with squash, but I faced off season vegetables all day I felt like I ate them my whole life.

Gosh I'm so petty! >:(((((

No comments:

Post a Comment