Monday, June 13, 2011

I'M FAT I'M FAT I'M FAT I'M FAT I'M FAT

Try listening to a pop song you'd never be caught listening to over and over and over again.

Annoying, right?

Try putting up with people telling you how fat you became every single day. I tell you, it's even more annoying.

They say better to tell the truth than to conceal it with a lie. But okay, I get it, you don't have to tell me on repeat.

So last night, I convinced myself to devote 30 minutes of my time every morning just to do some simple exercise.  But I woke up at 8 AM, because my stupid phone didn't alarm.

For tonight, I killed my supposedly "cutting-half-of-what-i-can-eat" diet because my mom cooked my favorite dish, caldereta. OMG. I'll never get rid of them fats.

Tomorrow, I'll try again. Hopefully, I can sustain my exercise and diet.

If your reading this and you're one of those people who can't keep their comments to themselves, I KNOW I'M FAT SO GET OVER IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment