Wednesday, June 15, 2011

TRRNT

I was an hour and a half late for work today. And the primary culprit? The cold rain.

I was having a hard time pulling myself out of bed due to the cold mornings. Oh, how I love it. But I bet my boss doesn't.

So, today, I had my second day of exercising. Haha! I'm happy I lasted for two days, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. But I'm thinking that I really must change my sleeping pattern. I always end up sleeping at maybe 2 in the morning and I promise myself that I can take just a few hours of sleep. But it never happened! I always end up waking up at 8am. Then tomorrow the video I'm using will take forever to buffer in Youtube.

Thank Heavens, there is torrent. I found a file for the exercise video I'm using and I'm downloading it right now. Yay!

The software really comes in handy. Like I can download a whole series in just a blink of an eye. Actually, not really. But the wait is worth it. Haha. Then, I remember something. Last night, I was really looking forward to watching the season finale of Glee. There's Rachel in the middle of the screen, admiring the beauty of NY. Then, she spoke...


..in French.

I was browsing through the downloaded folder if there's an English sub for Glee. And how pathetic is that--looking for an english subtitle for an American series that is dubbed in French. Yeah, that awkward moment when you finally realize how stupid you really are.


Anyways, I can't wait for the season premiere of Pretty Little Liars! Been waiting for it since the season finale. Woooot. Torrent uploaders, please upload it ASAP. I love youuuuuuu. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment