Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Good morning!

So, hi.

This fatty woke up at 8:00 am again, after having to turn off the alarm three times. I decided to go to work at probably 9:30 am, just so I can start this whole exercise routine I found on youtube.

These days our internet connection at home is reallyyyyyyyyyyy slooooooooooow. The reason why I'm still here is because an eight minute video on youtube has not been fully buffered in 5 minutes. Now, I'm thinking about eating first. Oh no. I have to stop these thoughts.

But wait. When doing a work out, should you eat first or eat after?

When I eat beforehand, the food inside my stomach might rumble and I might get a stomachache. On the other hand, if I eat after, then the calories I will hopefully burn will just return. What to do? Maybe I just shouldn't eat at all.

Well honestly, I don't want to be stick thin. I want to get fit. I remember, before being a fatty as I am today, I used to be really thin that my neck grew long like a giraffe. Haha. At least my friends said so. Not a pretty sight, I'm telling you. So I just want to reduce just a few pounds. Just enough for me not to feel my stomach fats piling up when I sit lazily on a chair with my usual bad posture. Hahaha. Wow, my self-esteem went down to a level now.

No comments:

Post a Comment