Saturday, June 25, 2011

You are almost perfect.

These days I haven't been using Mozilla Firefox primarily for its crashing issues. I hate how it would go unresponsive, then the Java would die on you, then it would recommend you to make a report on the crash. So I turned my back on it and transferred to Google Chrome.

Generally Google Chrome is okay. I don't have major complaints on it, except that it turns the screen all white the first few seconds that I open it.

Then here goes the catch. Tonight, I've been wanting to watch a movie via video streaming. I've waited for a while to fully buffer it. Then, being the accident prone me, I accidentally close the browser. And do you know what's bad, Google Chrome didn't even confirm if I was really closing it down.

 It should have warned me but it didn't!

So I searched the internet for possible solutions regarding this matter. Guess what? There are no solutions. Google Chrome is made this way and therefore, I must live with it.

I read a thread concerning this issue and read a very funny remark. It says, Google Chrome are for people who are matured enough not to close their browser on their own. Pwahahaha. Kks. I'm not matured enough for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment