Saturday, June 18, 2011

The downfall of my online ego

I know it's wrong to bash on the net but I own this blog, so I guess that gives me all the rights to write anything I want.

So first things first, I am actually a fragile person. I easily get broken just with simple words. I know that's very childish of me, but I'm working on it and just now, I'm not yet perfecting it.

Alright, now let me give you a backgrounder. I like watching Korean drama series. Most of the people I know aren't the proudest people when it comes to these Koreans. But in my case, I don't really care. I'm not a die-hard fan who'll cry in the night when my favorite Kpop band breaks up.

Anyways, two months ago, I decided to watch Secret Garden on YouTube. It's been months since my friend, Abie, recommended this drama. (Oops. She's a closeted Kdrama fan. Hahaha. Kidding.) Episode 3 was missing so I decided to look for another video hosting site for Korean dramas. Thanks to Google, it lead me to this amazing site.

So while I was watching Secret Garden, I noticed this little chatbox on the right side of the screen. There were people talking about BigBang that my interest grew in joining the convo. Since then, I enjoyed talking to the people who also had the same interests as mine.

Days, weeks, months passed. Everyone's nice, except for the random guys who like saying swear words. I wonder why they were there when they really don't have a care in the world with Kdramas.

The people I met there were mostly fun and funny at the same time. Then I met this guy today. He demanded me to state my name, age, etc. I ignored him at first cause in the back of my head he doesn't have nothing on me to make demands. Then after a while, he asked me again, so I replied to his question.

Then after a while, he told me to change my pic so he can see clearly whether I am pretty or not. So I told him I'm not pretty, end of discussion. Then he asked me again where I'm from and I said from the Philippines.

Then, here's where he got me mad. Right after I said I'm from the Philippines, he told me I AM NOT HIS TYPE.

WTH. YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE EITHER.

And to tell you honestly, you don't really have any right to sort people into "YOUR TYPE" and "NOT YOUR TYPE" when you actually have a dog as your picture.

I don't understand how people can act cool and make you feel inferior when it's the internet after all. So okay, words are empty and null. You can tell us how great you are, but WTH, why are you stuck all day in front of the internet when you can live your cool life.

These pictures describe well what I want to say:




So please, do me a favor and stop acting like your the greatest person on earth--no one's buying it.




My gosh. My online ego is crushed to pieces. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment