Monday, June 20, 2011

Much Awaited PLL Season 2 First Ep

Alrighty. I waited for Pretty Little Liar's Season 2 since season 1's finale. Did I get satisfied? Was the wait worth it?

I'm starting to think that A is everywhere. In my head, I am creating a plot like, what if these girls were just imagining things...like there wasn't an A in the first place. What if it's all in their heads? Realistically, just one person can't see and do all those things at the same time. And text you at the right time.

I'd like A to fail just even once. He/She/Shim is still a human, too, right? I'm always left hanging on. By the time that I felt like they have a strong lead, suddenly they're at the wrong track again. Why. Why, world of drama?

I lied when I told you that this is Ep's 1 best part (see FB):


Actually, this is the best part:



"Most of my life, I have felt alone even when I was with people. That was until I met you." -Caleb Rivers

Caleb, you're not allowed to do that. You're not allowed to go knocking on the door of my heart, I might just let you in. Lol. Kidding.

Man, Hannah is so lucky. I've always wanted to tame a lion. But maybe I'm not that type. I'm the kind of girl who'll grow old taking care of kitties instead of kids.

Maaaaaan. The future looks dark. Haha!

Anyways, I can't wait for next week. Episode 2 come up quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment