Wednesday, June 22, 2011

On being "cool"


I just hate it when people act mean just to appear cool.

When i was younger, I used to think that being mean is being cool. American teen movies are to blame. Bullying others and the cheerleader effect, they kind of got into me. But now that I'm all grown up, I realized that being all mean is really pointless.

Not using swear words doesn't mean you are "weak". I don't understand how some people can't complete a sentence with the F word or the S word, or whatever word. Okay, so it does add to the intensity of what one is saying, but still, I don't see the whole point why you had to say "Yeah, I am f-ng eating breakfast" or "I am f-ing going" or whatever.

I find it understandable for younger people to act us such. I mean, we all go through that stage. We wanted to fit in. But if you are 20++, I don't see the point. Grow up and act your age. 

You can say I'm a goody two shoes. Well, yeah. But as you grow older, you'll come to realize that you'll gain more if you start acting as such.

Ktnxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment