Friday, June 24, 2011

Alarm clock, do your job!

The funniest thing happened to me this morning.

I woke up at 8am today. I was pretty much awake that I thought about getting myself out of bed. But then, I told myself it's too early still and the sound of the rain was very much tempting. So I set my alarm again at 9AM and slept.

Inside my mind, or maybe inside my dream, I was kind of worried that my alarm wasn't alarming like it was supposed to. When I look at my phone, it's already 12:03pm! Hahahahaha. I don't know why it didn't alarm, maybe I was making images inside my head, it wasn't really 8am when I woke up earlier. My 9:00AM alarm was still on. I was also hesitant if it was indeed 12:03 already, so I reconfirmed that with my brother, who luckily didn't have school today.

My gossssshhh. I promised my boss I won't be late for work today, that I will finish what I'm supposed to do.

Oh man, I hate working on weekends. >.<

So maybe I should stop my half-day working hours. lol

Gotta take a bath. Brrrr. It's coooold.

No comments:

Post a Comment