Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers' Day! :)

One of the things I took after my parents was my kakuriputan. So yeah, it's an important day--but I'm a believer that what matters most is the quality of time you have with the people you're with and not the amount of money you spent.

Same goes with my mom, I guess. Haha. Whenever I think about it, I laugh inside my head. Hahahaha. Three days ago, she collected money from me and my brother so that we can buy my father a gift. So we gave her the amount she told us. When I arrived home after work, I saw my dad fitting the two pair of pants my mom bought as a gift. So it's no surprise anymore. The only surprise was, the amount for the two pair of pants were equal to the sum of the amount we gave her. Funny, she never gave any contribution. Hahah.


I personally wrapped that! That's my famous curly top gift wrap. Lol. So, we gave Papa this gift today, although he already tried it days ago. Guess it's just for formality.

Dinner were again on me and my brah. Mama said she didn't have money anymore blah blah blah. So before leaving for dinner tonight, we searched in the internet anywhere we can save the most money.

Then, we saw this:



Sounds reasonable, eh? For 599, the meal is good for four and you get a planner. Great deal for a kuripot like me. Funny thing was, I kept on reminding the cashier about the planner but she kept on ignoring me. But no, I won't leave this establishment without getting the most of my money.

Apparently, the planner wasn't a planner. It was just a notebook. Maybe that's the reason why I got ignored 253783 times.



Anyways, aside from my kakuriputan, my deep eyebags, and the big teethy smile I got from you, my dear Papa, thank you so much for all the things you have done for me all these years. I am so blessed to have you as my father. You were the right dad for me and Toto. I love you and may I have salary increase in the soonest time possible so we can eat better meals next time! Hahahah. :)

Happy Father's day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment