Sunday, June 26, 2011

For You.


Hey.
I know it's been long since I talked with you.
I never had the courage to.
It may appear to you like I'm avoiding you,
or running away from you.
It could be true.
I am ashamed to face you.

I don't remember the last time I sang a love song to you.
Or the last time I sincerely committed myself again to you.
I know I'm wrong and You are always right,
but I can't seem to make myself face the truth.
I'm just to embarrassed to admit that.

I know you know how much I've been letting myself
Make these crappy excuses just not to see you.
Or talk to you.
How much pride have I built?
It's too high I can't even pass through it.

I'm sorry.
I was doubtful, and proud, and everything in between.
But I was not any better without you.
You're still my life.
And my love.

For all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment