Thursday, June 30, 2011

Say your worth before you regret it!

Sabi ng mga friends ko sakin, when you do job interviews, the interviewees would really try to squeeze out the amount of salary you want. I wonder if this scenario would happen:

Interviewer: How much do you think we should pay you?
Me: Sir, I went to your company because I think I would grow here and my skills would be maximized. So whatever you think my services are worth, I'll be contented with that.
Interviewer: C'mon, just give us a rough estimate.
Me: I insist, Sir. Just give me a pay that's enough of the services I've shown.

*Salary day comes*


*Boss hands in the salary*



Me: THIS IS ALL I'M WORTH???!!! *throws a fit* *punches boss to the stomach* *wildly finds the interviewer* *b*tch slaps the interviewer*


Lol.


I just woke up. Originally, I am planning to boycott work today. But sad face, I still had things to do today. Sometimes, I wish text messages aren't invented. Like, I wouldn't receive my work tasks today. Pwahahaha.

Anyways, I had a strange dream again. I was buying a plane ticket going to US for P60. Hahaha. How cheap. Then, the strangest thing is, the guy I'm buying from is a Korean. I even saw his writing! Dang, that's not a dream. My psychology teacher said we can't read in dreams. Well I saw Korean characters, I can't read it because I don't know Hangul. But the letters, they were so vivid. It was written in green ink on a white piece of paper.

Oh wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment