Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Can't sleep.

Maybe I do have insomnia.

Not.

Gosh, I can't sleep. I've tried everything on my list, I still can't put myself to sleep. I practically spent my whole day sleeping, so I can't put my eyes to rest. I thought I was worn out after watching Jung Yong Hwa and SeoHyun's (whatever their name spells like) song on youtube. Apparently, they just gave me a headache.

I played games--I even reached the 50th level on Text Twist. I listened to America's Top 40 Hits on the Radio. I tried messaging my friends. None of it worked.

So I turned on my PC but I can't open my Facebook or do anything special but write in this blog. I still don't feel the lullaby singing me to sleep.

Oh my gosh. What to do, what to do, what to do. >.<

When I was a kid, my father said the reason why I can't sleep soundly is because I never pray at night. I actually pray at night. I did too, tonight. But why can't I sleep?

My gulay. Taking the day off just to sleep wasn't a very bright idea after all.

Help me sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Y.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment