Thursday, June 23, 2011

Why BFs cheat on their GFs

Recently, there are questions that instantly pop into my mind. Tonight, before going to bed, I wanna know the why boyfriends cheat. Tonight, one of my Japanese students said that it is more common for women to cheat on men in their country. However, since I am Filipino and a woman, I think men are more of a cheater than we women are. Ok, don't be mad. That's just my opinion.

Alright. I found the answer here: http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/9-reasons-people-cheat-430729

It says:

So, are cheaters born cheaters, or do certain situations cause people to cheat? Probably a little bit of both. Here are some situations that make people cheat:

1. Bored

2. Dependence.
3. Confusion

4. Because They Let You

5. Nurturing

6. Revenge

7. Confirmation of Attractiveness

8. The Thrill

9. They Don't Consider It Cheating, Even Though You Might
End quote. 
If I were to be cheated on, I'd let that person go as easy as ice slipping through my hands. Why? I don't like clinging on to people who don't reciprocate the same feelings I have. For me, if someone cheats on you for whatever reason, it means he is not contented with what he has right now. Setting him free is the only solution.
What about people who are on the verge of cheating? I'd say, settle your issues first then go for the person you're eyeing. You won't have those feelings if you are truly in love with the person you're with.
Well, honestly, don't take it from me. I always run away when things get complicated. If you're the I'm-gonna-fight-for-my-love-no-matter-what kind, I'd say go for it. I'll always be your support, although in the much blurry background. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment