Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Longer Weekend

For the rest of the working force, office starts today. However, that's different for me. I was supposed to have the first day of my field exposure with the Research Department of the company I'll be working in, but when I arrived in the office, they were already off to do some interviews somewhere. Mind you, I wasn't late. I actually arrived at 7:40 AM.

So the personnel politely asked me to go home and report to the office tomorrow morning.

Lucky or unlucky, I was able to do what I love most--take afternoon naps. :)

To be honest, I'm quite nervous as to how this training would go. I wish I'd do good so that this company would hire me. Though I was hesitant if I should take this job or not at first, I think I would want to pursue it already. You know, one of the things I'm really bothered of is not attending a Christmas Party when December comes. I don't know, it's just too sad when December comes and I'm jobless and I don't have a penny to buy gifts for my loved ones.

Speaking of that, September is here, Christmas is near! I've always loved September 1st, it reminds me that Christmas is just a few sleeps ahead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment