Monday, August 22, 2011

Miss meeeeeeee.

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder," so they say. I hope you miss me when I'm gone! Well, I'm not really going for good, but this is the first time in more than a month that I'll be away from home. After so many days of being a bum, I have to stretch my muscles to earn some dough. Well, I'm not really after earning money. I am after the experience of having actual co-workers and an actual office. For the time that I spent being jobless, I was working "virtually". Online jobs are good. However, there still something missing. My brother, the socially awkward one, told me I'm becoming more like him by the day.

Anyways, I'm still not sure as to whether I'll have internet access for the time I'll be away. In some angle, I think that's quite a good thing. I realized that I'm too reliant on the internet recently that it kinda is making me dumb. It's like I can't think for myself anymore! So while I am away, I think it would give me time to just be...uhmm...just me. Haha.

Ugh. I have to pack my things now. Byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment