Friday, August 19, 2011

Negative


Today is my first time taking a drug test. Tell you, I don't know a lot about drugs--that's maybe why the result of my test was a negative.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Get it? Drug test? Negative? Lol.

Anyways, I was really nervous about the test today. Not because I have taken drugs before, but because of the instructions I saw in front of the girls' washroom. It was stated there that an administrative staff needs to be there with you while taking your urine sample. At first, a woman was assisting me. Then she went away, then a guy came over and assisted. I was quite uncomfortable, because you know he's a guy and he's a bit..uhmm..attractive too. Haha. But good thing he didn't stay there with me. He just said not to lock the doors while I took my sample. Wheeew. What a reliefffff.

Gaaaaah. I feel tired. My thoughts are all over the place.

By the way, the guy from the Lab looks a lot like him:


Except he is not that skinny. Gaaah. I'm in loveeeee. 

I suddenly remembered, my picture on the test results looks drugged even though I'm not. Hahaha. WTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment