Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I am natatangi. O yeah!

I received an invitation today to attend an Awards Ceremony for people who are "natatangi" in my town. I've never been "natatangi" before. Lol.

When towns celebrate their feasts in my country, we usually have singing contests, beauty pageants, etc., -- which mostly I won't really qualify. I'm happy that this year, my town would host this Awards Ceremony for normal citizens like College Graduates, Teachers, and Professionals who contributed something special just for doing what they do. Like in my case, I'm being recognized just for being a college graduate. How cool is that.

Honestly, I thought my application would be voided because I didn't follow the appropriate requirements to hand in. Like we were asked to submit a certification of honors received during graduation. I actually didn't receive any honors, but I submitted my certification of being a member of an honor society. Ha Ha Ha. My membership would actually expire in just a few months.

Oh boy. I better shape up for the dress I bought for this. Yes! My money didn't go to waste. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment