Sunday, August 14, 2011

What to choose

So I tend to have a quick tongue whenever I'm angry and I usually do not mean what I say when that happens. So yeah, I was a bit mad at my parents from hours ago because of judging me for losing my religion.

After hours of solitude aka watching movies that aren't related to my personal drama, I realized that my parents are good parents. They discipline me properly. Today, they seriously talked to me about my career options and they told me that I should decide for my own. They also spoke of their suggestions and I'm still weighing them at the moment.

The way I observed it though, my mom still treats me as a kid. She wants her decisions to be my decisions. In my dad's case, I think he views me as an adult already. While my mom's voice is shaking in anger as she talked to me about religion with job opportunities on the side, my dad remained calm and asked me about my plans in life.

Wow, I feel like an adult already.

Honestly, I'm torn between doing what I want and doing what's practical and convenient. If you were given that choice, what would you choose? Well of course you won't answer my question since nobody really comments on my blog. I don't know which one to pick. I wished my life was scripted and I just needed to act it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment