Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One day millionaire

I think I should stop this bad habit. Everytime I'd get my salary for a month, I would spend it all on things I don't need. Today, I bought clothes and shoes, which I rationalized as a "need" but when I got home, I realized they're just wants.

I told myself I had to save up if I seriously want to look for a job. I need to travel to Manila for interviews and applications so I know I would spend a lot of money on that. However, I failed myself again. All my money is almost spent. Sad face.

However, I realized one thing today. Before, when I buy clothes, I don't need to fit them on because I already know by sight which one fits me. Today, I had to try on several sizes because I am no longer my old size. Dang. I seriously need to lose my unhealthy sleeping pattern and get on a regular exercise routine.

I'll start tonight. I promise myself I'll sleep at exactly 12mn. I'd wake up at 7 or 8 in the morning and exercise. I won't do it for vanity, I'd do it because it's healthy. Well, okay, maybe a bit of vanity. The dress I bought today is kinda too tight and I am planning to wear that if ever I get chosen in my town's Gawad Parangal for college graduates. I hope I get chosen! I don't want that dress wasted. Lol. Jk.

No comments:

Post a Comment