Saturday, September 3, 2011

Stalkurrr mucho.

I've been fostering a crush on someone since two or three years ago. Ha ha. It's really funny because I'm forcing myself not to reply on his facebook status. I've gone stalkerish scary on him--since we don't really know each other personally and we're friends on two social networking sites already. How stalkerish scary is that!

Sometimes, I also ask questions anonymously on his formspring. OH MY GOD. I should shut up. I am really becoming stalkerish scary.

I know you get that feeling, too (or maybe it's just me). When you see that person you like online, then you want to say hi, but then you haven't gathered enough confidence yet. And just about you reached that point when you already want to say hi, he would suddenly go offline. Dang. Good thing facebook lets you send messages even when friends are offline now. But I still haven't tried yet.

Anyways, he's still my crush. And sometimes, looking from afar is better than looking up-close. That doesn't make sense, I know. But you know what, you don't deserve love when you're not ready to sound stupid! I'm lucky I'm not that smart. Thank heavens. :)

But regarding what I said up there, I take it back. Do you know that JC Penney received lots of complaints from mothers regarding their new shirt design saying "I'm too pretty to do my homework..." It's not necessary for women to act dumb just so guys could feel powerful over them and eventually like them. Women should be smart and beautiful. So thank heavens, I'm created with a useful brain. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment