Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Half-hearted

For the last three weeks, I've been attending a job training in a company that has a deep passion for social work. Their mission and vision are so much related to my university major, it's like a dream. Everyone in this company has a heart for what they do.

And that's what I didn't have.

Tomorrow I would tell them that somebody else deserves the spot they would give me. They shouldn't hire someone half-hearted in what they do.

I learned so much form them, though. Most of the people I interviewed for the last three days were really bursting with so much fire and happiness in what they do. I want to find a job that would make me feel that way everyday. Something I won't get tired of doing.

Though my mom might be thinking that I wasted my time and money on attending this training, I believe otherwise. No such thing as wasted time. I believe this happened for me to do what I really want and not settle on what's in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment