Sunday, September 11, 2011

The longest three seconds of my life

Yesterday, I went to an amusement park with my former boss' team. I was informed by his staff that they needed an extra hand for an exhibit they had to put up. Since it's free and it's a job for a day, I decided to go with them.

I am not a huge fan of amusement parks, especially that I am a coward. My heart would explode if I ride rides. But I did ride with the team because they wouldn't if I didn't. So, my heart exploded...

But I survived!

I wish I had photos to show you how my face looked like everytime the log would crash into the waters in the Jungle Log Jam. I felt like it's the longest three seconds of my life. I swear I wanted to jump off of the log when there was a chance. Hahaha. It's the scariest ride I rode that time. Yes, I know. As I said, I am a coward.

However, there's a lesson I learned from this. In life, we have things we're scared of. But once we're already  in that situation, we can't help but...to just be there. Once we get through it, the less scarier things appear less and less scarier.

Lol. Wow, I'm losing my words. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment