Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fear

It's weird that I feel like I'm starting from Step 1 all over again.

Now, I'm pretty much jobless again. It's not like I resigned because basically I just decided not to go on with my application with the previous company I had training with.

I am starting to think that I have a problem with commitment. I don't like the feeling of responsibility being stocked on my shoulders knowing that somehow, all my works would affect the whole company. It scares me that my output may not be good enough.

I'm scared that I might not ever find a job that's most suitable for me. But I'm also afraid that I when I do find that job, I might run away again because of the lack of confidence I had in me.

I know what my Step 1 is. I should get rid of this fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment