Thursday, May 26, 2011

When you're twenty...

..you're stuck between being a teenager and an adult. You just don't know where to place yourself. You tell yourself you're not a kid anymore, but you also know that you're not old enough.

Or maybe it's just me.

These past few days I've been wondering who I really am. I was asked days ago if I already graduated...in highschool. Maybe it's my height, but I don't really know. People always confuse me as being the youngest child in the family when I'm actually the eldest.

But on the way home today, I saw my two bosses in my summer job last year. They were asking me why I didn't continue being a student assistant this year and I told them I graduated. Then, they popped the big question. Am I already married?

Wow, so I look like a married person now. Maybe because I gained weight?

I don't know. I'm really confused right now. Do I look old or young for my age?

No comments:

Post a Comment