Friday, May 20, 2011

Goodbye little angel

I was watching the Funeral episode of Glee when I received a text message from a cousin about a very sad news.

Two days ago, I was walking home from my boss' house when I bumped into my cousin, his husband, and his two-year-old son. I was carrying a pasalubong for my younger brother. My nephew noticed it and he shyly points his finger on it. He recognized the logo of a popular fast food chain. Kids to me are very cute and irresistible that I had to give him the pasalubong intended for my brother.

I'm so happy that I did that. That's the last time I can ever give anything to my nephew, Ace Vince.

The text message I received was he already passed away. 

This kid never learned to walk. He wasn't able to speak, he only mumbled. But when he smiled, you just couldn't help but to feel something priceless deep down in your heart.

Ace was born with a weak heart. He died today, but I still praise the Lord for the two years he spent with us. I know that now, he is walking, speaking, and smiling with the angels at the feet of our God's throne.

I hope that you pray with me for his family's comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment