Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jade Vine

Call me whatever, but I never really knew that blue flowers existed until yesterday.

You are lucky if you already knew that Jade Vines existed. I was struck by the beauty of these vines, that I started considering being a florist. Lol.


Somehow, these flowers remind of me of Birds of Paradise. When they fall of their branch and you pick them one by one, they'll appear like they have this beak and tail, which is really really beautiful that I had to take them home with me. Although when I arrived home, the flowers were already dry and lifeless. :(




Someday, when I already have a house of my own, I'll also definitely grow this vine. My florist boss said these are intrusive, but I really wouldn't mind them covering my whole lot! :)








Again, pictures aren't mine. Copyright belongs to their rightful owners.
Man, I should really save up for a cam :|

2 comments:

  1. i saw one of these sa caleruega hehe ang ganda ih kala ko nga dati artificial flowers hehe tas nun nilapitan ko totoo pla hehehe just like you hnd ko dn alam n yun ang name nya ehhehe tnx sa info! ;) makadalaw sa dream house mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure sure, kaso baka di ka na makapasok kasi puno na ng vines. hahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete