Friday, April 15, 2011

Stawberries Forever

Today's the start of my bum days. I still have two weeks before my graduation ceremony so that means I have lots of free time to waste. Or be productive in.

Some of my friends have already gone out searching for jobs, but I don't know why but I'm still not "feeling" it. I think I still need a lot of catching up with sleep and eating that I had to stay bum for a couple of weeks more. So for my first day, I woke up at 10am, took a bath, ate lunch, got my toga for grad, went to a tiangge, and tried manicuring my nails.

Yes. I did try putting on nail polish myself.  So a week ago, I saw this featured video in Youtube on a How-to on strawberry designed nails. See, I'm the kind of girl who likes clean and simple looking nails, but I simply couldn't resist trying this design on. Being a total fan of strawberries, I immediately clicked the link and watched it. To my amazement, the tutorial looked so easy and so cute that I decided to buy myself red, green, and white nail polish.

So, I followed every step instructed in the video. I really thought I could pull off designing my nails easily since I've tried painting and drawing several times. But nails are a different issue. Mine completely looked like a mess!







Sorry for the poor quality of photo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment