Saturday, April 23, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

My palm is itching but it ain't mean I'm gonna get some dough.

Three days ago, I accompanied my brother on his summer job orientation. After the hot, dreadful afternoon that we had to go through, we indulged ourselves in the very tempting world of street foods. I know it's not good for me, being hospitalized several times due to food-related diseases. But I can't help it. It's just so so good.

So we saw sticks of round deep-fried chicken balls but not the normal ones. They're actually made from real chicken skin which take their tastiness to a whole new notch. Plus! They're only sold for a peso each. So, we tried eating a stick for one peso and decided to go. But after leaving a few steps from the stall, we found ourselves eating some more.

And now I have to pay for the consequences of my guilty pleasure. My palms are so itchy due to skin allergies. I hope it won't get ay worse than it already is...especially in this heat! This is too much to bear.

I'll never eat street food eveeerrrrrr.

Well, until my allergies how subsided. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment