Sunday, April 24, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love...and Sleep

Usually, my family on the paternal side spend the Holy Week together doing some supposedly fun fun fun day. I don't know if it's a good thing, but I spent the last twenty fours hours pigging myself out. All I did was eat and sleep. I didn't wanna go swimming and get a darker complexion than I already have especially that graduation is just a few nights sleep.

The whole time I was there, I was thinking about home. Recently, I've been enjoying my time at home more than ever. It's not that I don't like being with my family, I'm actually a very family-oriented person. My roommates, who are also my female cousins, were teasing me about being too tired the whole time. I practically slept through the day and night. Maybe I was really too tired.

But I'm back home now, and I can't think of anything but sleeping again. I don't know if I'm the only person like this, but I can stay up until early in the morning and wake up at 8am but wouldn't feel sleepy at all. BUT, if you let me sleep at, say 10pm or 12mn and make me wake up at 5am, I would feel sleepy the whole day. My body clock's too messed up.

Too bad I can't sleep this early yet. I still have things to do that I put off for this trip. I have to do this shirt design for a local pageant which was due yesterday. Haha. Lazy me. I do hope there are "pageant brushes" that could be easily downloaded on the net for the ease of my work. AND I have to look for some old psd files from last semester's class. Thinking about these things already makes me feel tired. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment