Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back to where I started

I am an inconsistent writer. Many times I tried starting a blog site, only to close it down the next few minutes. But I do love writing; the problem is I gradually grown scared of it throughout college. Quite insane, huh? Me being a communication student. But I'd like to think that maybe (just maybe) it's high time I go back to what I really loved--writing.

I know many people would argue, but I feel old at twenty. Not in a negative way, though. As much as possible, I want to embrace aging with my two arms stretched. Part of the reasoning why I started blogging again is that I want to remember. I have a memory as stable as a cheesecake and when I'm 80, I want to go back to what I went through.

But I'm still twenty now and i am looking forward to writing the life that's waiting for me out there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment